Friday, May 18, 2007

somthing is missing...

everywhere i go i feel like something is missing. my arms are empty, my bag is lighter and i have so much time on my hands. dave and i are in ontario for a wedding. its been good so far. i was able to sit at second cup and enjoy a coffee in the sunshine this morning. i have been working on the boys birth story and letters that i wanted to write them now that they are almost one!
this weekend is a memorable one for me... it was one year ago yesterday that i was admitted to the hospital and we spent this weekend waiting for news... so many emotions and memories are coming to me.. i am happy to have this time to write it all down.
i spoke with the boys on speaker phone this morning.. they greeted me with mommommmomma.. i love being their mom and i miss them so much.

No comments: