Wednesday, October 10, 2007

7 burning questions...

Got tagged over at Adventures In Babywearing to do the 7 burning questions meme:

1. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would it be and why?
That’s tough. I love food.. I would pick sushi.. Not the extreme varieties but veggie sushi and LOTS of it. Although I love Japanese food anything Mexican would be a close second. Oh and coffee.. can I have coffee?

2. If you were an animal what would you be and why?
I really don’t like animals.. Any of them. So thankful I am not an animal. But if I were I guess I would be a puppy.. cuddly, loyal and most people like them.

3. If you could only describe yourself using three words, what three words would you use?
friendly, honest & loyal

4. If you could be a super hero who would you be and why?
I guess I would like to be Superman because of his strong belief in justice and humanitarian service. But I would also like to be invisible…

5. What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
My “sick” episode in Los Angeles.. I am not even going to go there.

6. What is one of your biggest pet peeves and why?
Being Hot. I just hate being hot. When people cut through parking lots.. that’s why there are lines people!!!! Being late - me or anyone else. It drives me nuts.

7. Out of red, green, blue, yellow and orange which one is your favorite color?
Green

If you chose red what is one of your favorite hobbies?
If you chose green what is your favorite place?
If you chose blue what is one favorite memory?
If you chose yellow what is your dream job?
If you chose orange it’s a wildcard and you can tell us anything about yourself!

My favorite place...
My Scrap Shoppe is probably my fave place right now. Not only the way it brings out creativity in me by the eye candy.. But the people I associate it with and the way it really is a bright spot in my week.

-Alright- the first three people to comment here are TAGGED! I'll be checking on you, too!

3 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Thanks for playing along! Would you believe that I have NEVER tried sushi!?

Steph

Anonymous said...

Awww.... So glad you found the shoppe! I've loved getting to know you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather, I know this has nothing to do with this post, but... I had to stop by the maternity ward tonight to return a breast pump and I was SO excited to be there again. I'm definitely going to volunteer there. I've been talking about doing that for a long time, but I will definitely go and do it. It also got me thinking about doulas. Can you email me and tell me how you got involved with Doulas of NA and what is involved in it? I'd really appreciate anything you can tell me. Whenever you get a chance, shoot me a message at vandermeander AT gmail DOT com. Thanks!!