Sunday, December 09, 2007

shooting at ywam denver - UPDATED

Just heard this and am devastated and emotionally am unsure of how something like this happens. Hits close to home. for those who didn't know i was a staff member of YWAM for the last 8 years Read this article for the whole story. YWAM Staff killed in Denver. With a heavy heart I bring you the latest news regarding the shooter, his connection and his deadly rampage ending in Colorado Springs (where I was a member of ywam staff for a brief time) My heart goes out to all those involved. The article is HERE.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How tragic... so glad you blogged this, our dear friends, Terry and Carla Loewen's brother and his wife and family are on staff at the Denver base... must call and find out how they are all doing.

Karla

Kristina said...

oh, heather its so horrible. i was so shocked when i accidently stubble on a news article online. I feel like my family has been attacked (well, it has). I googled the subject for more info and your blog was the 4th item.

valerie said...

such a tragic event. so misplaced... I'll pray for you and the people involved.

Eva said...

That's unbelievable. So sad. Praying for all those involved.

valerie said...

Oh heather - to have him connected to YWAM...so much more painful. Still thinking of you.