Monday, June 23, 2008

sinking..

feeling terribly overwhelmed.. this weekend was a bust. just one of those you know. dave was on call and was on calls about 12 hours on Saturday. A & N are just not themselves and if one more person says "oh they are just acting two" i might either punch you or pull out ALL my hair. seriously. i am also feeling quite suffocated with emotion as lisa is about to leave in 5 days.. not really sure how to deal with that at all. right now my kids are throwing a tantrum and chanting "daddy" so i guess i should go try to make something for supper. ugg... just want to crawl under my blankets with a bottle of wine (although i already did that yesterday).

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I love you. Let me know what I can do to help!

Anonymous said...

Oh Heather, I've been there..I know where you're coming from. Praying for you..hang in there!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry that things have been stinky! Did you guys end up staying at the picnic when you went back? I felt bad because we had all left and said we would still be there later.....hope it turned out ok. We left because there wasn't much going on and we were pooped.
Love to you and your boys right now.
Tiff

Emily Deu said...

love you

Lise said...

a little wine is good for the stomach.

i love you.

Marcy said...

thursday will fix that!! ;)