Sunday, July 27, 2008

life

summer is flying by.. hard to believe its almost august. things to do this month:
-having my grand opening of my Norwex business. i would love to send you an invitation.. let me know if you would like to come. it's going to be a good way to just start this venture and you'll get to hear about these amazing products. so yea let me know.
-want to go camping.. am i crazy?? yes.
-doing some sewing projects. will share later.
-doing an online art journal class in august hosted by Rachel. so excited about that.
-reading my script and learning to master the song i have to play on the piano.. tickets are already on sale.. you can check it out HERE
-enjoying two of the sweetest little goof balls who are absolutely madly in love with summer.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Can I come to the party?? I want a closer look at those Norwex cleaning cloths.

Holly said...

I see you signed up for Rachel's August Art Journalling class... so did I! Looks like it's going to be awesome.
:):)

valerie said...

Send me the info please, but I don't know if I'll be able to make it :( I hear you about summer though...crazy...

Amber said...

had to laugh at your camping comment. why, time after time, does camping always seem so appealing?!?! :) i love it too though!! it's just a little, ummm....DIFFERENT....now that there are kids.

The Stiffs said...

How can those two happy faces not make you smile? Would love to go camping, but I don't know when it would work. Maybe next summer??

Ellen said...

I tagged you on my blog - check it out (you'll have to scroll down, I have a few sticky posts at the top)

Amanda said...

I love seeing these guys smile. love them so much!