Sunday, September 14, 2008

the real truth

well it appears i am completely at a loss... i have no ideas to put down here. maybe its the million things screaming around in my head.. i just can't silence them long enough to blog anything. so unless you have things you want me to blog about..questions, things you are dying to know about me? i am going to have to just take some time to sort my thoughts. coming up with ideas at this stage in the game is killing me. so leave your comments and i will answer your questions... and if not well then i'll be back when it flows more naturally...

2 comments:

Emily Deu said...

Tell me more about the business you are doing???

Anonymous said...

Hi there Heather,
I have been asked by the Dueck family to write a book about Renee. I gather you were a close friend; I was wondering if you could share your stories of her with me? My email address is: wierenga.emily@gmail.com. My website is www.emilywierenga.com.

Thank you so much.
sincerely,
Emily.