Thursday, February 12, 2009

with all my love to png.

1. What's your favorite dish your mom makes? well, it's more of a tag team with mom and dad.... dad's kick butt steak dinner.. potatoes, ceaser salad, garlic bread, mushroom..yum and mom's good old perogies, schmaunfat, farmer sausage and onions. OH YUM!

2. If you could be anywhere else in the world right now where would it be? I would like to sit and have coffee with Lisa in PNG on her front porch.

3. Who's your favorite character on LOST? oooh good one. If I can count the dead (as if we know who is even dead I would say Charlie but alive for sure... Siyid (the guy is always right)

4. What is the oldest item of clothing you own and still wear? Maybe a pair of pants I have from 5 years ago. Nothing special or cool.

5. Are you an introvert or and extrovert? Pretty sure I am an extrovert although I love being alone too.

6. What's your biggest pet peeve? Stinky dishcloths and BAD customer service.

7. If you could be someone else for a day who would it be and why? I would want to be dave, what the heck goes on in his head would be truely fascinating .

8. Write down the first fond memory that comes to your mind. I may have to agree with Lisa on this one that dinner party at C&C's was pretty good. I also recall a really good Coldplay concert in Seattle in 2002ish.

9. Do you like tupperware? Old School stuff maybe.. but otherwise nope.

10. If you could have any superpower what would it be? I'd like to travel through time.

11. Which countries have you all visited? (not including layovers where you were just in the airport) Mexico, USA, Ukraine, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, Germany, Dominican Republic.

12. Which country would you like to visit next? USA - going to fargs this weekend :)

13. Favorite icecream flavor? not a huge icecream fan but I love mint oreo.

14. Are you a rebel or do you follow the rules? i'd have to say rebel 99.9% of the time.

15. What's your favorite chore? Tidying..

16. What do you like about yourself? I like that I am fierecely loyal.

17. What would you change about yourself? just that I would learn to love my body no matter what.

18. What inspires you? Images, paper, fabric, depth of charachter.

19. What's your favorite fruit and your favorite veggie? Pineapple and Asparagus.

20. Last place you ate out? This is funny.. it was our first time at Smitty's last week ever!

21. Are you an early bird or a night owl? an early bird.

22. If you were on a deserted island and could take one person with you (not including your spouse) and one thing with you what would it be? I cannot answer. I have no idea.


23. What's your favorite smell? Vanilla

24. What's your least favorite smell? Total agreement over the Stinky dishcloths.

25. Are you a door slammer? No

26. Do you tell people when their fly is open? Probably, unless its akward I may just turn away.

27. Share something quarky about yourself. When I am in the car listenign to the radio and a song i like comes on I sometimes imagine that it's me and wonder what it would be like if everyone i knew was at a concert watching me preform. teehee.

28. Worst movie you've ever seen? The unedited first five minutes of forgetting sarah marshall... seriously?

29. Do you like the person who wrote this? more than she could ever know.

2 comments:

Eva said...

#11 - lucky you. I have been to only 3 countries in total but would love the chance to visit more.

RLE said...

I agree with you entirely about the perogies and schaunfat and farmer's sausage- mmm, yummy! I craved that all the time when I was pregnant with the girls.
And Charlie was my favorite character of all on LOST - I cried when he died. Why did they have to kill him off?