Tuesday, April 27, 2010

week in the life

Technically i missed sunday.. but dave and i both spent it sick. he never left the couch.. i only left my bed to throw up. it was miserable.

I am really proud of myself for completing it. it was so fun to do!! i now hope to put it all together. i think i will use Baseball page protectors for each day and maybe one or two 8 1/2 layouts... easy peasy. That way I can already add it to my albums with a cover page and not have to put it in a separate book. I did not take a ton of photos each day so it needs to be simple. I think I will add the journalling from each blog to the back of the Baseball page protectors by simply sewing around the edge.

Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all the world, your return. ~ Mary Jean Iron

I hope to organize and edit photos and have them ordered by the weekend.

Thanks for joining a week in our life. I'll be back tomorrow with a Nursery post.. almost the final reveal :)

1 comment:

The Nilsen's Journey said...

Sorry to hear you were sick! I enjoyed this week posts a lot! It reminded me on moments we had that were tough that we all go through those days! Bless you!