Wednesday, May 19, 2010

reminising

I have been doing alot of reminiscing this week... It's hard not to compare this pregnancy to last and they are as different as night and day. My mom and I are taking the boys to Winnipeg on Thursday and that's what we did exactly four years ago... for a routine OB appt. I never left the hospital and the boys were born the Monday after.

I am pretty much the same in my pregnancy time wise as then.. the boys were also due end of June. So it's even stranger...

I have so many thoughts of those days and although I don't remember exact details (it's all a bit blurry) I remember.

A couple weekends ago we celebrated Dave's birthday and Mother's Day.. my dad snapped this photo.


I found this photo from exactly four years ago... doing the same thing.


As I get ready to celebrate the miracle of Ari & Noah. I anticipate keeping this one inside till it's time to have him greet the world.

3 comments:

valerie said...

Love that you have those pictures! You look SOO good!!!! :)

Miss you.

Lise said...

Yummy mummy central.

Karla said...

Aww come on Heather - I liked having Dave and then you and Dave, and then just you living with us four years ago. That was fun. But.... let's NOT do it again!