Saturday, August 28, 2010

6


7 years ago we met and because of your pursuit fell in love. We crossed Canada dipping our feet in both oceans - wrote our love story along the way. A few months later you surprised me in Ottawa and proposed... here we are 6 years later celebrating our anniversary.

to the man who is kind, gentle, patient, compassionate, passionate, loyal and full of love thanks for making sure I stopped long enough to realize what I had been waiting for was right in front of me. i am a lucky lady. love you.

three kids later, a bit rounder and maybe a bit rougher around the edges I think I may be more in love with you now. looking forward to many more.


11 comments:

Holly said...

aww, congrats on your anniversary!

kelly ens said...

happy anniversary :)

Eva said...

gorgeous words.. you sound very much in love. happy anniversary.

Jamy said...

beautiful.
Happy Anniversary.

Crystal said...

Have fun celebrating today! Love you both so much.

Holly said...

Happy Anniversary Heather!

Lise said...

gorgeous. Love to you both!

Corinna said...

beautifully said. bless you both in your life journey together.

Carmelle said...

Happy Anniversary!

valerie said...

So sweet. Happy anniversary, you two :)

carol said...

I love to see a happy couple in love. Can't wait to see you guys this happy in 30 years! :-)