1. been entering into my craft room more lately. scrapped last weekend and have been sewing this weekend. i thrive on creativity. I am making the cutest clutch purses. My favorite is brown tweed.
2. always have design ideas in my head and my diy list gets longer and longer every day.
3. spent the afternoon/early evening at stanley park today with friends and family. best way to spend the day.
4. we have pretty great kids
5. trying new things... joined a bible study group with people i don't really know (kind of intimidating.. but good), also going to a mom's program in town at a church we don't attend (kind of scary)
6. made pumpkin cookies this weekend that taste SO good. especially with cream cheese icing
7. discovered life is made better with lactose pills
8. wandered my happy place (target) this past week. i enjoyed the day with no kids, great friends and got in my "bucks" fix.
9. enjoying the backyard more and more since we got this used on PVOL. the boys love it.
10. Jett smiles - it's so delicious
11. cloth diapering is surprisingly easy and i am so glad we made this choice.
12. i discovered making iced tea/lemonade - super good.
13. trying to cut out things so we can conquer our debt. we are praying to be debt free SOON - feels like an uphill never ending battle but trying to exercise faith and self control. ah who am I kidding we need a miracle.
14. speaking of exercise.. i suck at it.
15. i love my new hair color - it's bold and fun.
16. becoming more and more introspective lately... this last year was supposed to be the year of me and yet it has been a bit of a disappointment in regards to healing and being free. i am making steps to make sure that my 31st year doesn't disappoint.
17. today i had sex in a pan. it was good.
18. i am blessed by good friends... but i want to be more open and more vulnerable and stop feeling so much self doubt.
19. i don't want to have any more kids.. dave does. yeesh.
20. i have three kids. (and yes sometimes it just randomly hits me and I am overwhelmed.)
21. my addiction to gilmore girls is getting out of control. I LOVE it. just got through season 4 and cried when luke and lorelai finally got together. it is nice that dave enjoys watching it too.. seriously good one liners. some days I laugh till I cry.
22. i am enough, i have enough, i do enough
23. I am afraid to ask God what He thinks of me.