Thursday, November 25, 2010

festive

So we are feeling extremely festive in this old house already. Thanks to my Holiday open house we are decked out. I love it.

The open house went... good. I am so thankful for those that came but was disappointed in the turn out.. especially when you work so hard.. anyways. It went well and I think people enjoyed the deals and the sweets. Plus it was so fun to have people over. I love that.

Here is the festivity in pictures.. there were a few dear friends who could not make it and wanted to see the finished product. Thanks to some amazing friends who helped me package and tie ribbons (not to mention help me with that jug of wine)










5 comments:

Lise said...

Gorgeous!! Whoever didn't make it really missed out.

Yes, that jug of wine.....

Amanda said...

Your house always looks so good.

Eva said...

It does look festive..and beautiful!! Love your photo wall too! :)

Jenelle Penner said...

looks awesome...yummm jug o' wine!!

Lydia Di Francesco said...

YUM!! That spread of food looks so good!!!

The new pictures look really nice on the wall.