Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What's on your....


Loved this list of “what’s on your…” that Ali Edwards posted a few weeks ago as an updated version of many of those list-style memes that travel around the interwebs.
Here’s what’s on my…
VANITY | I don’t have a vanity. I do have a "table" in my bathroom that has my make up in a basket, all my various hair products and my jewellery which right now consist of necklace and bracelet storage on a hanging cork board and my earrings and rings in an ice cube tray...
TO DO LIST |  organize the basement, purge closets, sell clothes the boys have outgrown, clean out the back entrance... again. oh and organize and get rid of crap in the pantry. 
REFRIGERATOR SHELVES | , strawberries, greek yogurt, cut up veggies, taco meat, lettuce, leftover squash curry soup, coconut rice, and many other random things. 
PLAYLIST | I usually turn to Songza when I am at home.. a few playlists I frequent. Modern Worship, Acoustic versions of Pop Songs, Country Crossover Kings and Coldplay and More. 
NIGHTSTAND | Too many books. Some that have been there for months. Lip balm, kleenex and a lamp.
WORKOUT PLAN | Bootcamp Monday & Wednesday night. I do a variety of different stuff Tues, Thurs & Fri or Sat mornings. Loving Pure Burn Strength and Yoga warrior. I do try to get out for a run once per week now that it's nice.  That’s the plan anyway
IPHONE | Instagram, Texts.
TOP 5 LIST | Being at home, Nights on the couch with the Stallion, warm summer nights, dirty feet and hands, chubby hands that wrap around my neck and give me hugs all day long.
BUCKET LIST | More travel. Seeing friends spread out far and wide. Being content.
MIND | Lots of  healing working in my heart and mind. Less Sabotage. Letting stuff go. Opening up. Figuring out my insides. Being thankful.   
BLOGROLL | too many to list.

WALLS OF YOUR FAVORITE ROOM IN YOUR HOUSE | . Most rooms are either white or a light light grey. Can't remember the names right now and don't feel like finding out... Most of the house is Benjamin Moore with the exception of the kitchen which is all Sarah Richardson paint.
LIQUOR SHELF | beer & wine

LAST CREDIT CARD STATEMENT | Fargo fun from last weekend.  
TV EVERY NIGHT | Depends on the night. We have a few regulars as a couple: Chicago Fire, Survivor & Scandal. I am still watching Grey's and we love watching New Girl.. almost done Season 1.

Your turn.

1 comment:

Lydia Di Francesco said...

I love this heath! I used it for my blog today. Check it out at http://www.fithealthy365.com/i-love-lists-aka-getting-to-know-me/