Friday, April 18, 2014

do what you love.

do what you love. love what you do.

8 words. my new mantra.

I am going to be 35 in a few months... I LOVE birthdays.. I get better and better every year. And now I feel like I am finally where I am meant to be.. still moving forward for sure.

All the bumps along the way have lead me here. They have shaped me and some have defined the path I walked. God's plan will always be greater and more beautiful than all of my disappointments.

 There will be a few times in your life
when all your instincts will tell you to
do something, something that defies logic,
upsets your plans, and may seem crazy to others. When
that happens you do it. Listen to your instincts
and ignore everything else. Ignore logic, ignore the
odds, ignore the complications and
just GO FOR IT.
~Judith McNaught

Right? So good!

do what you love. love what you do.

No comments: